||We thank all of our Zoo Lights sponsors who will help us keep the lights on during the Winter 2015-2016 Season:
Zoo Lights is coming soon! The light swich flips on at 5pm on November 27! Advance ticket sales will begin November 1.
Zoo Lights Rates:
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Alaska Zoo annual pass holders: $6 per person
- Non-pass holders: $8 per person
- These rates are valid only during Zoo Lights dates and times (see schedule below). They include zoo admssion during Zoo Lights times.
Learn about our Annual Zoo Pass
2015/2016 Zoo Lights Season Schedule:
**Please note that last admission to the zoo is 30 minutes prior to closing time**
- November 27 - January 31: Thursdays to Sundays WEEKLY from 5-8pm.
- Christmas Break Bonus! (December 20 - January 3): We will be open from 5-8pm NIGHTLY during these dates (except Christmas Day, zoo is closed on December 25)
- February 4 - March 6: Thursdays to Sundays WEEKLY from 6:30-8:30pm.
We invite you to visit our lighted parade of animals that take over the zoo each winter. They are big, bright and beautiful. From front to back, the zoo is decorated with lighted animal displays – colorful, whimsical and even animated. You can walk under canopies of light and check out our animals. We have added new light displays to the show, so bring your camera and family or friends to enjoy the magic.