||Thank you to our Zoo Lights sponsor:
Buy your Zoo Lights tickets online today and use them during any open Zoo Lights hours (one-time use per ticket).
Print your tickets and bring them for use during ANY OPEN ZOO LIGHTS DATES/TIMES (see schedule below).
Zoo Lights Rates:
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Alaska Zoo annual pass holders: $6 per person (learn about zoo annual passes)
- Non-pass holders: $8 per person
- These rates and tickets are valid during any open Zoo Lights dates and times (see Zoo Lights schedule below).
- Tickets may be purchased online or at the admissions entrance.
2016/2017 Zoo Lights Schedule:
**Please note that last entry to the zoo is 30 minutes prior to closing time**
- Light up your Black Friday and join us for the Zoo Lights Kick-off Party on Friday, November 25th!!! This will be our first night of lights for the season, so we will celebrate from 5-8pm with free hot chocolate, cookies and Christmas music in the greenhouse! Regular Zoo Lights rates and online tickets apply for entry.
- November 28: Cyber Monday one-day sale on Zoo Lights tickets.
- November 25 - January 29: Thursdays to Sundays WEEKLY from 5-8pm.
- Christmas Break Bonus! (December 15 - January 8): We will be open from 5-8pm NIGHTLY, 7 DAYS A WEEK during these Christmas Break dates (closed Christmas Day, December 25)
- February 2 - March 5: Thursdays to Sundays WEEKLY from 6:30-8:30pm.
We invite you to visit our lighted parade of animals that take over the zoo each winter. They are big, bright and beautiful. From front to back, the zoo is decorated with lighted animal displays – colorful, whimsical and even animated with music. You can walk under canopies of light and check out our animals. We have added new light displays to the show, so bring your camera and family or friends to enjoy the magic.