Zoo Lights will open Friday, November 28 at 5pm! Attend on the 28th and be the first to see our displays, both new and returning!
Buy Zoo Lights tickets online in advance
Zoo Lights Rates (admission is included):
- Ages 2 and under are free
- Alaska Zoo annual pass holders: $5 per person
- Non-pass holders: $7 per person
- These rates include admission to the zoo and are valid only during Zoo Lights dates and times (see schedule below).
Learn about our Annual Zoo Pass
2014/2015 Zoo Lights Season Schedule:
- November 28 - January 31: Lights run Thursdays to Sundays WEEKLY from 5-8pm.
- Christmas Break Bonus! (December 18 - January 4): We will be open from 5-8pm NIGHTLY during these dates (except Christmas Day, zoo is closed on December 25)
- February 1 - March 8: Lights run Thursdays to Sundays WEEKLY from 6:30-8:30pm.
We invite you to visit our lighted parade of animals that take over the zoo each winter. They are big, bright and beautiful. From front to back, the zoo is decorated with lighted animal displays – colorful, whimsical and even animated. You can walk under canopies of light and check out our animals. We have added new light displays to the show, so bring your camera and family or friends to enjoy the magic.