Ideas for the Perfect Zoo Gift
What do you give the animal lover who has everything?
Give the gift of the Alaska Zoo while supporting our mission to care for orphaned and injured animals. Here are some ideas:
- Animal Adoptions: Adopt a zoo animal for one year in the name of your favorite individual, organization, scout group or classroom. Visit our Adoption page for details.
- Zoo Gift Shop: Shop our Gift Shop during open zoo hours, located at the Admissions Entrance. We have a separate entrance to the Gift Shop, so you do not even need to enter the zoo if you are doing last minute holiday shopping. Here you will find unique and hand-crafted gifts from a variety of vendors. We have treasures for all ages and interests.
- Gift certificates: Purchase a gift certificate for special Animal Encounters and Keeper-for-a-Day activities. Visit our Special Encounters page to purchase gift certificates online.
- Gift Cards: Purchase Alaska Zoo gift cards that can be used for regular admission, summer daily Discovery Tours, winter Zoo Lights, annual pass purchases, concessions items, gift shop items, and coffee shop food and drinks. Available for purchase in our Gift Shop.
- Donate to the Alaska Zoo: You can make a donation to either the General Fund or The Polar Bear Project in the name of your favorite animal lover, organization or business. Contact Jill Myer at firstname.lastname@example.org for General Fund donations or Eileen Floyd at email@example.com for donations to The Polar Bear Project. You can also make donations to our General Fund and to the Polar Bear Project online by clicking on the buttons on the right-side menu of this page.