Ideas for the Perfect Zoo Gift
What do you give the animal lover who has everything?
Give the gift of the Alaska Zoo while supporting our mission to care for orphaned and injured animals. Here are some ideas:
- Animal Adoptions: Adopt a zoo animal for one year in the name of your favorite individual, organization, scout group or classroom. Visit our Adoption page for details.
- Zoo Gift Shop: Shop our Gift Shop during open zoo hours, located at the Admissions Entrance. We have a separate entrance to the Gift Shop, so you do not even need to enter the zoo if you are doing last minute holiday shopping. Here you will find unique and hand-crafted gifts from a variety of vendors. We have treasures for all ages and interests.
- Gift certificates: Purchase a gift certificate for gift shop items or special animal encounters. Visit our Special Encounters page.
- Annual Zoo Passes: Purchase an annual zoo pass as a gift, including one full year of unlimited zoo admission. This is the gift that keeps on giving throughout the year and it comes at a great value. Visit our Annual Pass page for details.
- Donate to the Alaska Zoo: You can make a donation to either the General Fund or The Polar Bear Project in the name of your favorite animal lover, organization or business. Contact Jill Myer at email@example.com for General Fund donations or Eileen Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org for donations to The Polar Bear Project.