Summer Shuttle Service
Admission Rates ~ Hours ~ Location ~ Visitor Conduct
The shuttle service for the 2016 summer season ended on September 20th. Look for our daily shuttle service to return in the summer of 2017! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the 2017 season.
Our daily, free zoo shuttle between the Alaska Zoo and downtown Anchorage runs during summer season only. Contact Admissions staff at email@example.com with shuttle questions.
Summer Shuttle Service Description:
- Free, daily shuttle between the zoo and downtown Anchorage during summer months only. Shuttle service ended for the 2016 season on September 20th.
- Limited space, no reservations, first-come basis.
- Passengers are picked up DOWNTOWN AT THE 4TH AVENUE AND F STREET LOCATION and taken to the Alaska Zoo.
- The shuttle also drops passengers off at the same downtown location.
- Shuttle patrons also have the option of paying an extra fee to take one of our daily Discovery Tours (summer only, mid-May through Labor Day).
Travel to the zoo at other times of the year must be arranged in advance by you or the people you are traveling with. Options for your planning include taxi service, hotel shuttle or by regular car. No city bus service runs to the zoo. Check the People Mover bus schedule to see the location of the nearest stop.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional shuttle questions while planning your trip to the Alaska Zoo.