Gateway Hall Rentals
Description of Gateway Hall Facilities:
Opened in October 2008, our modern meeting space just outside of zoo grounds provides everything you need to host your business meeting, conference or the wedding of your dreams. Full kitchen access right next to the main hall makes it easy for you to bring your own food or use your own caterer, making it a perfect space for both large and formal events or smaller, casual meetings. We have optional access to the zoo and audio/visual capabilities built into the main hall (additional cost). Capacity: 150 people. Rental includes tables, chairs, set-up of your choice, parking, kitchen access, water access and power access.
Gateway Hall Rental Rates:
- Available for rentals year-round from 7am to 1am
- Base rate and time: $800 for up to 4 hours
- Each additional hour: $185 (for each additional hour)
- Zoo admissions: $350 for first 50 individual admissions, then $8 for each person beyond 50 people (during zoo open hours only)
- Cleaning and garbage service: $150
- Note: Grill use is not permitted in or around the Gateway Hall and Animal Encounters are limited here. The Gateway Hall does contain zoo offices also.
Download our updated 2015 Rental Information and Contract (PDF)
Gateway Hall Layout (PDF)
For availability, to view the facility (by appointment only) or reserve a date, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907) 341-6459.
|Photo above left by Chugach Peaks Photography.