Friday Night Live Music
- When: Every Friday in June, July, August
- Where: Alaska Zoo Coffee Shop lawn and covered stage (tents if rainy).
- Who: All ages welcome!
- Time: Music starts at 7pm, lasts until 8:45pm
- Cost: No additional fee for Friday Night performances. Regular admission at the gate or use your annual pass.
- Amenities: The Coffee Shop and Gift Shop are open late. Cold drinks, espresso menu, snacks and light meals are available for purchase.
2017 Live Music Line-Up
Below are the dates and performers currently booked. If you know of a good band or if you are in a band who might be interested in playing at our venue, please contact Pat Lampi at email@example.com.
Note: Dates listed in purple are special event performances outside of our regular Friday Night Music series. Friday Night Music performances are listed in black.
- Friday, June 2, 7-8:45pm: SpeNerds ~ Surf Rock
- Friday, June 9, 7-8:45pm: Juicy Harps ~ Harps, Multi-instrument, Folk, Pop
- Friday, June 16, 7-8:45pm: Gail Skurla & Bill Weinfurter ~ Acoustic
- Saturday, June 17, Zoolstice Event Performers:
- 11-1pm: SpeNerds (Surf Rock)
- Friday, June 23, 7-8:45pm: Denise Martin/Jim Kerr ~ Irish Folk, Juggling
- Friday, June 30, 7-8:45pm: Button Box Gang ~ Polka
- Saturday, July 1, 6:30-7:30pm: Anchorage Community Concert Band and Minnesota Band
- Friday, July 7, 7-8:45pm: Grover Neely ~ Acoustic Rock
- Friday, July 14, 7-8:45pm: Grin and Baehr It ~ Bluegrass/Country
- Friday, July 21, 7-8:45pm: Silvertrain ~ Guitar/Drums/Bass/Keyboard
- Friday, July 28, 7-8:45pm: Carhartt Brothers~ Brothers play guitar, bass, banjo
- Friday, August 4, 7-8:45pm: Diane Hall and Sandra Calvillo ~ Folk, Pop
- Friday, August 11, 7-8:45pm: The Flipside ~ Folk, Pop
- Thursday, August 17: 6-8:30pm: Alaska Summer Band
- Friday, August 18: 7-8:45pm: Grover Neely ~ Acoustic Rock
- Friday, August 25: 7-8:45pm: Shelkaliba ~ African Marimba Music
Friday Night Live Music contact: Patrick Lampi at firstname.lastname@example.org.