- ANNUAL ZOO PASSES
- Adult (non-resident): $15 each
- Adult Alaska Resident (with ID*): $13 each
- Senior (age 65 and older): $10 each
- Military adult (with ID**): $10 each
- Youth ages 3 - 17 years: $7 each
- Ages 2 years and under: FREE
Hours ~ Location ~ Summer Shuttle Service ~ Visitor Conduct
- Visitors must be within adult to youth ratio for the safety of visitors and zoo animals.
- Adults must be 18 years or older.
- Proper ratio for zoo visitors:
- Youth 12 years and under: Minimum 1 adult per 5 youth.
Special Encounters available with advanced scheduling
Additional Admission Information:
- Discounts only to each ID shown at time of purchase.
- *Valid Alaska Driver's License/ID needed for resident discount. Other forms of proof of residency are also accepted including an Alaska voter registration card or anything that states that you live at an Alaska address. Student ID's will not be accepted on their own, as a proof of residency in Alaska is required.
- **Military ID's: We accept Active Duty, Retired, Veteran, Dependents of United States Military only.
- We do not offer reciprocal admissions agreements for members of other zoos at this time.