- Adult (non-resident): $15 each
- Adult Alaska Resident (with ID*): $13 each
- Senior (age 65 and older): $10 each
- Military adult (with ID**): $10 each
- Youth ages 3 - 17 years: $7 each
- Ages 2 years and under: FREE
Special Encounters available with advanced scheduling
Additional Admission Information:
- Discounts only to each ID shown at time of purchase.
- *Valid Alaska Driver's License/ID needed for resident discount. Other forms of proof of residency are also accepted including an Alaska voter registration card or anything that states that you live at an Alaska address. Student ID's will not be accepted on their own, as a proof of residency in Alaska is required.
- **Military ID's: We accept Active Duty, Retired, Veteran and Dependents of the United States Military only.
- We do not offer reciprocal admissions agreements for members of other zoos at this time.
Shuttle Service - summer season only
REMINDER to Pass Holders:
- Annual pass cards are required for entry to the zoo if you are entering using your zoo membership status. You may use your annual pass receipt until pass cards are received in the mail for new or renewed passes.
- If you need new cards to replace lost ones, go to Admissions to submit a reprint request and get a temporary pass.
- There is a $2 reprint fee for a replacement.
- You must have one of the above in hand for entry using your annual pass membership.
Are you an annual zoo pass holder yet?
If not, find out how to purchase an annual zoo pass today to receive unlimited admission for one year from date of purchase, plus many other perks. It is the best deal in town!